STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Ethernet : LwIP stm32h735 Memory

Hi,I'm trying to implement an STM32H735 device with LwIP and FreeRTOS. I've been following this documentation: https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus/how-to-create-project-for-stm32h7-with-ethernet-and-lwip-stack/ta-p/49308Although I've managed to re...

HispaEmo by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7A3RIT6: Product availability

Hello, I don't know whether this is appropriate place to ask, But will STM32H7A3RIT6 or H7B3RIT6 a good choice for projects considering availability? Are these in production to use on new products and trust the availability exists? Thank you! 

Stop 2 WFI, disabling specific interrupt

Hello everyone, I am working on a custom device that is using an stm32 L433. One of its peripherals is set to generate interrupts to wakeup the device from the stop mode, but there are certain instances where I need it to stop for 30 seconds or so an...

sishchuk by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MDMA slower than Memcpy and much more noisy

Using STM's MDMA example, I setup a simple loop to transfer an array of 1000 bytes 100 times.The code worked but the MDMA transfer were causing glitches on the VDD rail.I then compared it to memcpy, and to my surprise found that it was around 18% fas...

Robmar by Senior III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

SMBUS bus busy check

Hi,I have a power management setup with a smart battery, charger Ic and the host msu - all connected on the SMBUS. I am  facing some issues and I doubt that the data on the SMBUS is getting corrupted. The issue is only happening when the MCU tries to...

Luke_abc by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels