STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

H5 DMA - How to start

I'm trying to implement a SPI transfer between flash and SPI2 - a simple display. I'm using LL everywhere.No problem with M3 and M4 - But GPDMA is completely different. "Normal" SPI work but no way to enable DMA.Based on the only example with LL (All...

TheRaprus by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C action from timer callback

Hi,I am working with STM32G4 and I have problem reading/writing the I2C data with in the  timer callback.I have Timer1 calling my interrupt callback every 50 microseconds which is working well.I have I2C read/write functions which are working well.I2...

Syncing external ADC / DAC Conversions

Just wondering if anyone has information on how to sync external ADC and DAC conversions?The ADC and DAC are connected as SPI peripherals (separate SPI's) to an STM32G474RE.The system needs to run in continuous mode with a configurable delay between ...

Resolved! STSW-EDUKIT: How can I view the sprintf messages.

Hi Folks,Managed to get the source compiled and loaded for the inverted pendulum project.  Rather impressive.In the source code there's sprintf statements to inform the user on what's going on.My question is: How can I view these messages?I'm a bit r...

JMazu.1 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels