STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI DMA example

hi, i m using STM32H7 and have running SPI using interrupt transmittng and receiving from external ADC, now i m contemplating using DMA for SPI transmit and receive, but was not able to get any data reponse from the ADC. could anyone kindly advise an...

Resolved! GPO is not working properly

Hi Guys I'm facing one problem in GPO side .i have try to read the input pin PA_3 and PA_2 that time i'm facing one issue .what i'm do try to read the switch using PA_3 and PA_2 Software side i have write pull down when i'm press the switch one PA_3 ...

yugi by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 PWM Duty Cycle Setting.

Hello, In my motor control project, I'm reading potentiometer value and set it as a duty cycle value. Initially I'm using "htim1.Instance->CCR1 = 50;" this function for pwm. but this is not giving correct phase voltage. Can anyone please tell me wh...

Resolved! STM32F103RCT6TR

Hi, I am MURALI SELVAM I need a reference schematic for STM32F103RCT6TR. Anybody with a reference schematic for STM32F103RCT6TR, Kindly share me thank you.

murali by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32F723 DFU Mode - Questions

I have a few questions about the DFU mode on the STM32F723. My goal is to enable users to flash a binary file to the MCU via a USB connection. My implementation is that i placed a 22uF capacitor on the boot0 pin then tied another IO pin (EO) in this ...

Russeree_0-1704836128752.png
Russeree by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SPI pin for STM32F429

Hi community, just a single question as confirm.  I am working with stm32f429.From the schematic the hw engineer decided to use the following pin for spi purpose for communicating with an eeprom  Can you confirm that i cannot use those pins for spi p...

SGasp1_0-1704962915971.png
SGasp.1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C HAL_BUSY

Hello, I am receiving data on my STM32F411E board via the I2C interface with the Mpu9255 IMU sensor. I get HAL_BUSY status in case of any power outage or re-debug.https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69912431/issue-in-the-i2c-communication-stm32-hal-l...

sheqom by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! TCP IP problem using LWIP RAW API in STM32F429ZI

I am developing a terminal device that performs serial communication and Ethernet communication using stm32f429zit6. TCP IP communication is performed between this terminal device and the server, and lwip raw API is being used for TCP IP communicatio...

image1.png image2.png image3.png
joseph05 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels