STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Does ST have multi connection TCP/IP reference design?

Posted on December 28, 2017 at 14:19Right now the HTTP/Netconn code is replaced with TCP/IP echo server using the sockets API. It 's the typical architecture of a listener thread that spawns connection-handler threads. When we exercise more than one...

EHD by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429

Posted on December 28, 2017 at 08:01Hello Sorry for disturb and sorry if its not the right forum to ask this we use the example that provded with discovery  stm32f429  DMA2D we want to put a bitmap ; but in that example we see that the bitmaps are c...

IAP for STM32F030C8 using HAL library

Posted on December 28, 2017 at 10:32I want to write IAP for STM32F030C8. I have searched through the web but found the application using Standard peripheral library. Is there any application that is developed with HAL library? Also there is no provi...

shrek T by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem with use HAL_FLASH_Program

Posted on March 05, 2015 at 09:08when i use this function uint8_t    Save_data(void) {     uint8_t    idx;     uint8_t    addr;     FLASH_EraseInitTypeDef    erase;     uint32_t    pg_error;     HAL_FLASH_Unlock();     erase.NbPages = 1;     erase....

Has anybody converted the PWM frequency and duty cycle measurement exmaple from the STM32CubeMx examples to use STM32CubeMx to configure the hardware (.ioc file to configure the timers)?

Posted on October 10, 2017 at 21:17The 'STMCubeF2\Projects\STM32F207ZG-Nucleo\Examples\TIM\TIM_PWMInput' example configures the timers with direct calls to the HAL.I am trying to keep all of the pin allocation and resource initialization within STM3...

Mike Katz by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Independent WatchDog

Posted on December 28, 2017 at 09:12We are using Independent WatchDog in our system configured for every 2 seconds. The intention is that if the Refresh is not happening for every 2 seconds, the software will be resetted.   But, what is observed is ...

Anand A by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32l + fatfs

Posted on December 27, 2017 at 18:52All of the FATFs examples (and indeed, CubeMX) appear to be geared toward the STM32F series chips when using FatFS. I want to use the STM32L433, insofar as I have a lot of my application already written for that d...

ADC external trigger

Posted on December 26, 2017 at 06:11Hello,I am using ADC in triple regular simultaneously mode (circular mode using FIFO half threshold). EXTI11 is used for trigger the ADC.when I am reading ADC's value it is not coming in sequence .When external tr...

Labels