STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Virtual COM Port with Nucleo F103RB on Windows 11

I followed this tutorial https://medium.com/@pasindusandima/stm32-usb-virtual-com-port-vcp-bc7cb1bd5f5 to set up a USB data transmission from my board to a Virtual COM Port. After building the project and running with debugger, I only see "STMicroele...

acm1122 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32 with minimum 11 Uart peripherals

Hi, I wonder if someone can recommend an alternative to STM32H563ZIT6 mcu for minimum 11 Uart peripherals ona single IC. Preferably if the IC is from the STM32F series.NOTE: The above quantity achieved by treating the USART ports as UART using 144 pi...

STehA.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! UARTs Not Working On HSE Clock

Hi ,I am using an STM32F205 for my project. We were using HSI as the clock source before and found out that HSI will not work very well with high temperatures for UARTs, So we added an External crystal clock (16Mhz) but I am unable to get Comms out o...

JThom.15 by Associate III
  • 23 replies
  • 6 kudos

NTC-Temperature Sensor

I used STM32F072C8T6.ADC - IN0, IN1 set.An application that measures temperature with an NTC temperature sensor.​   ​PullUp resistance 10K was connected to Vdd (3.29V) and PA0, PA1..When the HAL_ADC_Start_DMA function is executed, the voltage of ADC ...

스크린샷 2024-02-26 214841.png
hwm by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F302R8 ADC injected configuration weirdness

I'm seeing strange behavior trying to write to the ADC1_JSQR register. This register controls the channel sequence and the trigger source of injected conversions. After enabling the ADC (ADEN=1), a write to bits 7:0 (JEXTEN, JEXTSEL & JL) locks out f...

tld by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32F412.. disco -- Unable to get the sdcard working.

I've been testing ST chips and started with the STM32F411 using my own board for testing with the SD card, which I wasn't able to get working. Thinking it was my fault, I ordered the STM32F412 Discovery board and I can confirm that using the examples...

pumarada by Associate III
  • 17 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels