STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H723 Flash is filled with 0 after erase and write

HelloI am running a NUCLEO-H723ZG board.User data is saved to internal flash from within the application according to the following procedure: unlock the flash, erase, program. None of the operations return errors. When monitoring the memory, everyth...

Makandra by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! ADC Value Distortion

Hello,I have been experiencing a problem with the usage of the internal ADC on my STM32L476RG Nucleo64 development board. Unfortunately I have not been able to find similar problems online or in the forums.I would like to use the highest possible sam...

pythomancer_0-1707984906191.png pythomancer_1-1707984934444.png pythomancer_2-1707984962233.png pythomancer_3-1707985262505.png

USB OTG Sample

Hi team,            I am working on USB recently, wanted to try the OTG application. I want to understand the OTG working is there any project or sample code or docs available for the same? if yes, plz share me the reference. Thanks,Shikamru

Shikamaru by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L031F6 ADC read multiple channels

Hi,can anyone please provide help/sample/tutorial on how to read two different ADC Pins on my STM32L031F6 using STM32CubeIDE, idealy without DMA, but with would also work.I have two analog signals on PA2 and PA3 and would like to read them. I suppose...

durpex by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IrDA is not working at low system clock

Hello All, I am working on a custom desing board having STM32L053C8T6. It uses IrDA setup for the communication. I have setup the MCU at 131KHz as System clock to achieve Low power consumption (currently 65uA). Now i need to communicate with the PC u...

clockstm32.PNG
Sakaz by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 on simulink

I'm using matlab for debugging my stm32H7xx Nucleo board for blinking the LED. Everything is done but I'm having an issue while selecting the code generation system target file(Not getting the option of stm32.tlc instead getting ert.tlc) how to fix t...

VipulG by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels