STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H750VBT HRTIM not working

I cant make work the HRTIM. I am using the weact board.I tried HRTIM-A and TRTIM-D using the cubeide (latest updated). the first one using "basic HAL" and the second using "Advanced Hal" instructionsTIM5 works so it seems that clock is working.I adde...

Advanced.jpg Basic.jpg Master.jpg
JLope.11 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM Output compare on STM32F407

Good morning community,I am trying to capture output compare unit.Board: STM32F407G Discovery.I configure TIM1 which is 16bit timer on bus1.Reference clock is 12.5Mhz in our case.I am seeing when I run the code only one time interrupt is generated an...

MG1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Master Assigning Unique IDs to Slave SPI Devices

Hi,I have successfully setup SPI between a master to many slave STM32F373s.  I include an 8 bit deviceID in the packet header and the master always initiates the request.I am looking for the best way for the master to assign unique device IDs.  I'm c...

LMorr.3 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CRC Calculation on STM32L072CZ

Hey STM32 Community, I'm currently working on a project involving the STM32L072CZ microcontroller and could use some guidance on CRC calculation procedures. Here's a rundown of what I'm trying to accomplish: I'm downloading a FOTA .bin file in 1024-b...

STM32H747i j-tag debugging

Hello everyone, I am currently working on the SMT32H747i_DISCO board and I was wondering if it is possible to use the Segger J-Link debugger on the Board. There is a j-tag pin out connected to the Dev board which suggests that it should be possible. ...

Resolved! RTC wake up time counter limit

In my app, I need MCU to go to stop mode and then wake up by RTC timer. I follow this RTC wake up example and manage to make MCU go to stop mode for a few seconds and then wake up. Because in my app, we want MCU to wake up once in a few hours instead...

HDaji.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels