STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! KEIL uVision5 Registers cannot be viewed in debug mode

I couldn't look at the registers while using Keil. The chip model is STM32U575VGT6. I remember the wrong package to install stm32U5, he said there was a file error, but I could still compile the U5 series chips. Is it because of this? now how do I in...

debug register.png packs svd.png target.png

Resolved! STM32H7B3.svd not completed

I am trying to run BDMA on STM32H7B3 in double buffering mode. During debugging, I can see that some registers are missing in BDMA->CCRx. According to the documentation, DBM should be located at position 15 and CT at position 16. Where can I download...

PBana.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

USB-PD over STM32G0 in default current mode

Hello,I'm testing USB Power Delivery (in dula role power) over STM32G0.I used ST wiki guide : https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/Introduction_to_USB_Power_Delivery_with_STM32It's works except for a specific case :STM32G0 is configured in DRP-Source wi...

Vvedr.11 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! m95p32 memory mapped

Hi,I would like to know if it's possible to use M95P32 in memory mapped mode on STM32G474 QSPI interface.Thank you.             Andrea

Resolved! Problem with RTC when switching off (VDD) on H7

Hi,We have now a problem with some boards, H7A3ZI or H743ZI , when switching off :   RTC stops working !RTC is powered on VBAT with a standard CR2032 and was working as it should on about 500 boards since more than a year. Now (some) batteries loosin...

AScha.3 by Chief II
  • 10 replies
  • 6 kudos

Virtual COM Port with Nucleo F103RB on Windows 11

I followed this tutorial https://medium.com/@pasindusandima/stm32-usb-virtual-com-port-vcp-bc7cb1bd5f5 to set up a USB data transmission from my board to a Virtual COM Port. After building the project and running with debugger, I only see "STMicroele...

acm1122 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32 with minimum 11 Uart peripherals

Hi, I wonder if someone can recommend an alternative to STM32H563ZIT6 mcu for minimum 11 Uart peripherals ona single IC. Preferably if the IC is from the STM32F series.NOTE: The above quantity achieved by treating the USART ports as UART using 144 pi...

STehA.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! UARTs Not Working On HSE Clock

Hi ,I am using an STM32F205 for my project. We were using HSI as the clock source before and found out that HSI will not work very well with high temperatures for UARTs, So we added an External crystal clock (16Mhz) but I am unable to get Comms out o...

JThom.15 by Associate III
  • 23 replies
  • 6 kudos
Labels