STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32f303k8t6 Nucleo board with DS18S20 Temp sensor.

Dear all, I want to read the temperature by DS18S30. For that I have downloaded the library for DS18B20 (not DS18S20, because not available) from https://github.com/nimaltd/ds18b20. I have added this to my project in Keil as shown in figure. But it c...

0690X000006BtcRQAS.jpg
ssaho by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Does STM32H7 support ISO CAN FD?

The Reference manual states that the FDCAN supports CAN FD according to specification 1.0, but also states it is ISO 11898-1:2015 conformant.Also: There is a bit in one of the control registers that suggests the FDCAN can support both versions. Is th...

FGutm by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F411RE using External power supply

Hello,to finish my project i want to remove my the cable wich is plugged in to my PC. So i need an external power supply. In the Datasheet i found the topic "external power supply" but i still dont know how to connect it. It says that i have to use E...

STM32F091 ADC DMA problem

Problem with ADC reading at 100 kHz via DMA.MCU runs @ 48 MHz, ADC @ 14 MHz. Configured via CubeMX.Trying to read one ADC channel (1.5 cycles), triggered by Timer 15 (100 kHz) using HAL.Cannot reach 100 kHz (see pictures)​. Blue are DMA interrupts (h...

JuM by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not detecting the usb device in Dfuse

I am trying port sample code via usb fs of STM32H743 MCU. I have installed dfuse in win7. But my device is not getting detected. In deVice manager I see warning mark on STM device in DFU mode. If i check the details, it says digital certificate is no...

STM32F746G Sampling Error

I use the BSP functions to record audio. The sampling frequency is set to 8000 Hz and the buffer size to save the recorded data into is set at 8000 elements long. It would make sense if the time to fill up the buffer is 1s. However it takes exactly 5...

Avan.7 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels