STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! How to check the authenticity of STM32 chips?

Hi everyone, I'm deep into developing a project that is not only a passion but also a venture I'm financially invested in. I recently ordered a small batch of 50 PCBAs equipped with STM32L476RET6 microcontrollers from a well-known Chinese manufacture...

STM32L476RET6.JPG
AChap.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos

stm32wb55 ADC read error

Hi all,I am using an stm32wb55 neucleo board for a wearable based project. I am using ADC1-IN1 to read the adc raw value from MCU pin PC0 of wb55 board.  A voltage divider circuit was connected to scale down the BAT voltage from (4.2-3.7) to (1.8-1.5...

STM32U575 Watchdog Mechanism

Hi We want to use STM32U575 Watchdog Mechanism in our operational FW, but have the following concerns:1. Can MCU ST Bootloader kick the WD in general, and especially duringca FW update, when it is busy writing/reading to flash the new FW to update or...

RLanz.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Error in Reference Manual!! RM0440 Rev 4 page 1341

Table 285, register map for general timers, TIMx_SMCR, contains two errors:This shows SMSPE in bit 25, I believe it is actually in bit 24.Also it shows SMSPS in bit 26, I think it is actually in bit 25.Please let me know if I'm mistaken. Thank youRM0...

Labels