STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to do ADC -> DMA in double buffer mode configuration

Hi All,I am trying to implement a code on STM32H723 Nucleo-144 where the ADC uses DMA configured in double buffer mode. I cant find any examples on how to do it. I have tried to analyze the ADC to DMA in circular mode code, but I struggle to convert ...

elso by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32f103c8t6 how to comfigure TIM3 for a period of 5ms

Hi community,I am trying to port a project from old library maple leaf or older built for Arduino to to STM32cubeIDEthis function I couldn't find any ref to it, my guess it that is sets the period to 5ms Timer3.setPeriod(1000 / 200); browsing some th...

Keita by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to I disable the USB on the STM32L4

Hi I am using the USB CDC on a STM32L433 with the command MX_USB_DEVICE_Init(); to communicate through the USB. In my app, I go into standby mode (by using the HAL_PWR_EnterSTANDBYMode()) command. How do I disable the USB before entering standby?  I ...

Resolved! STM32F411E-DISCO and MCP2515 INTERRUPT

Hello, by connecting an mcp2515 to Stm32, I enabled it to communicate properly with other cards via the Can network. However, when a message arrives, I couldn't understand how to receive it with the INT pin and I couldn't do it. I tried connecting th...

sheqom by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STSPIN32G4 as 600V Version

HelloFor future blower motors in our products, we are currently using the STSPIN32F0602. Unfortunately, memory space is very limited and we would like to use the STSPIN32G4 in order to introduce new products that are as future-proof as possible. Howe...

Thomi by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos