STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! I2C TCR flag

hi,The datasheet says "In this mode, the TCR flag is set when the number of bytes programmed in NBYTES is transferred"Does this mean that the flag will be set when the data is transferred from TXDR to shift register, Or, the flag will be only set if ...

andy_long by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 I2C wont work without debugger

Posted on August 28, 2013 at 12:45Hi all!Im currently working with a project that should read data from sensors using the I2C bus.When i am using a debugger to start the program it runs at it should. Reading sensor values and putting out the data on...

ojoel by Associate
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

RTC integrity check

Hi,I've been using stand-alone RTCs that clearly indicate through a specific bit whether the date is correct or may have been corrupted by undervoltage.I cannot find any clear indication of a similar feature for the RTC integrated in the STM32F446 (u...

EPa by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! inconsistent behaviour in TIMER and CCxR interrupt

Hi, I'm using an STM32L053R6Tx chipI've implemented at TMR2_interrupt hander it gets triggered on ARR overflow and CC1FI'm using the interrupt to trigger a GPIO output to work like a PWM the- GPIO is high when CNT is less than CCR1- GPIO is low when ...

evank by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32U575 Nucleo Board SMBUS

I'm new to using the Nucleo environment I am not seeing any activity on the PB10 and PB11 when using the SMBUS_TwoBoards_ComIT_Master example, when looking at those pins on a scope.    I only have one board currently. - Board: NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q (embeds...

Resolved! Two STM32 - UART communication

Hello,I've been doing a small project lately and ran into a problem in one part. I have two STM32 microcontrollers and I want to communicate both of them with eachother over UART. One of them is designed to send a fixed array of 6 charactersuint8_t k...

Raf_al_0-1713282252041.png Raf_al_1-1713282260393.png Raf_al_2-1713282267462.png
Raf_al by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7 crash on HAL_UART_Transmit

Hello, My STM32F7 crash after Reinit the UART : - I have an UART for my RS232, and I can communicate to 2 devices by this RS232. So the customers choose on which device he want to send data, then I configure internals variables and the UART baudrate ...

STM32H723 ADC3 with VREF+ at 3 v

All:We have a custom board with STM32H723 where VREF+ is set to 3 volts.When I feed ADC3 input 2 with a value of 0 volts, I get 118 counts on the 12-bit ADC,  1.48 volts gives 1385 counts, and 2.95 volts gives 2600 counts.Earlier work with Nucleo boa...

ToddA by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels