STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! SWO stops collecting data after a few packets

I'm trying to do some debugging using SWO on an STM32G474. After a very short amount of time no new packets are displayed in CubeIDE (usually after ~2500 packets). I limited the SWO frequency to various values between 100kHz and 8 MHz. Using an oscil...

Herm by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PWM in Stop2-Mode with LPTIM2

Hello,I am using STM32U575 and would like toimplement a PWM output. This should also work in Stop2-Mode.Clock for the LPTIM is LSE. It works with LPTIM1 and 3 without any problems.To generate a PWM in Stop2-mode, I use the LPBAM with LPDMA. Now I wou...

JoachimO by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! possible errata in STM32L4R5 reference manual (rev9)

page 1320; timer 2 input pwm mode"1. Select the active input for TIMx_CCR1: write the CC1S bits to 01 in the TIMx_CCMR1 register (TI1 selected).2. Select the active polarity for TI1FP1 (used both for capture in TIMx_CCR1 and counter clear): write the...

b.a. by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Errors in figure

In RM0351 Reference manual Figure 420. USART block diagram, the positions of shift registers and data registers (of both Transmit and Receive) are wrong; their positions should be swapped.  

errors_in_figure.png
Labels