STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32G473 executing from FLASH while programing FLASH

Hello,I'm having an issue while programming a small section of FLASH memory during runtime of my device.Our device executes its program from FLASH memory. In-addition, we reconfigured the systick timer to run at 20kHz and this is the heartbeat of our...

jaakjensen_1-1709780000243.png

Resolved! STM32U599 SPI1 EOT flag not updating

I am using `HAL_SPI_Transmit_IT()` API to transmits 6 frames. The TXP interrupt correctly fires and feeds the TXDR register however after feeding the last frame into TXDR the EOT never fires, actually no interrupt fire after the last frame is feed.Fr...

desmond by Associate III
  • 15 replies
  • 3 kudos

Broken STM32

Hi, I have a problem with a module based on STM32, more precisely it is a module that collects data from the ebike, i.e. temperature, speed, etc. This system is powered by an external 12 V converter, which reduces the voltage from approximately 80 V ...

MSzła.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UART receive until idle line.

Hi! I'm trying to use the following function:HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_IT(&hlpuart1, lpuartRXbuffer, 64);I've seen a few example codes using it but otherwise google shows nothing when I search for it. I think I should get some callback but I cannot fi...

BMart by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to write data efficiently to an SD card ?

I am writing data to an SD card for a data logger application, but I have very little experience with writing to SD cards so I want to ensure I am writing the data efficiently.My understanding is that data is written as a sector of 512 bytes.  So eve...

johngj_2-1707419795099.png johngj_3-1707421018110.png
johngj by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 6 kudos
Labels