STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Calculate ADC DMA Buffer Full Period

I'm trying to calculate the period of DMA ADC interrupt triggered when the destination buffer is completely full. As of my understanding the period is:T_dmaDone = [(T_sample + T_conv) * sampleCount * channelCount] / F_adcIn my case each rank is set t...

lgacnik97 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

edge-blanking with 3-phase center-aligned PWM

Hello,Comparator in STM32G4 is very fast. some glitch which is detected by COMP (during commutation PWM).The overcurrent detection using internal comparator triggers below the theory (40A insteand 100A for example) I'm having trouble implementing the...

Resolved! Wake up vs Alert in RTC

Hi, could someone explain me what is the difference between wake up and alert in RTC?For example the UM1749 provides information about RTC Alarm functions (section 39.2.8) and wake-up functions (section 40.2.2)When should I use the wake-up and when t...

STM32F072RB SPI DMA issue

Hi Team,We are using STM32F072RB MCU with discover EVM boardWe are using STM32CubeIDEWe are using SPI1 and SPI2 as slave mode configuration Query: we observed that the FIFO full and overflow is happening @Spi slave while receiving the data stream @1M...

Connecting to STM32 on NUCLEO-G474RE over USB

I'm just getting started with the STM32, only got the NUCLEO-G474RE board yesterday.I need to communicate from a PC to the STM32 over USB.  Am I correct in assuming that the CN1 USB connector is only available for ST-LINK, and I need to attach a seco...

Resolved! SD-CARD implementation with SDMMC and FatFS

Hello,i have a question concerning the SD-Card functionality and the licensee fee of the SDMMC implementation of the STM32H723ZG.My goal is to log some data on the card. According to the documentation, the FatFs-Filesystem can be used under a BSD-sty...

bhoppe by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! CAN1 communication doesnt work on nucleo-l433rc-p

Hi I'm new in working with CAN-bus. My project involves two stm32 boards (both are nucleo-l433rc-p) and I want to get CAN-bus communication between them. The code is supposed to make a build in LED blink each time the blue button on the main nucleo b...

Mr4_0-1709590357897.png Mr4_1-1709590366849.png Mr4_2-1709590413932.png Mr4_3-1709590425372.png
Mr4 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0B0 USB_DRD_FS Interrupt problem

hello.Using STM32G0B0CET6USB_DRD_FS---Host_Only_FS,USB_HOST---Mass Storage Host Class,FATFS---USB DiskUSB Interrupt---EnableIf you set it to the above mode and operate it, the USB is recognized only once when the power is first turned on, and the USB...

Kimjunho by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels