STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! LwIP webpage not updating

Hello, I am using LwIP alongside a STM32F7. I am very new to network programming and I was wonder why the webpage is not updating when I modify the html code. If I visit the page via the IDE, the changes are there but on a live version of the site, n...

Carrcl by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

CMSIS-DSP with STM32F302

Dear all,is it possible to use CMSIS-DSP with STM32F302XXX? Actually I'm working with NUCLEO STM32F302R8Tx (but final board will have STM32F302RCT6) and I have two issues :1) I am not able to find lib *.a in repository CMSIS_DSP 2) Following this gui...

ermes by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

printf issue

Hello,I'm encountering an issue where the printf function is providing an incorrect output for float or double values. The simplified code snippet causing this problem is as follows:float f = 0.33; printf("d:%4.2f;\r\n", f);Upon analyzing the output ...

Lutz_66 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Stm32g0 vref beginner question

I want to use a bidirectional current sense such as ina181 and read the values into stm32g0 Mcu.This does not need to be super accurate (max current is +/- 500mA and just want an idea of if approaching that) but I am struggling to find a canonical ci...

Tgx by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bus fault Imprecise error

Dear Sirs,I want to edit a string, but the system goes to hard fault (bus fault Imprecise error).Here below the code:typedef struct CC_PACKED{...const char *name;...} _objd;static const char acName2005_19[] = "Cycle 0 delta stop";const _objd SDO2005[...

sirpak by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32l552 : Create a file in USB with FATFS

Hi the community,I tried to use a STM32L552 to create file in a USB key with FatFS but without success.I already create and write file in SD card with FatFS but my aim (after a USB key) is to do it on an external hard drive (so througth USB, the capa...

Ted_ by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels