STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM USB VID and PID in commercial products

We are developing some devices which will use the usb as a virtual serial port to mainly update our devices with our own bootloader. Do we then need an own vid and pid for usb? Or is it also possible to get and use the vid and pid by STM?

JB91 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TIM16 and LSI frequency Measurment

Hi,I'm using STM32H743ZI. I want to measure the LSI frequency by timer TIM16.Configure TIM16 by CubeMX (5.2.1)"Input Capture direct mode from Remap""TI1 remap capabilities for TIM16 => "TIM16 TI1 is connected to RCC LSI"TIM16 global interrupt => "Ena...

DFU file from command prom

HiI would like to create the DFU file once I compile the whole program, in a way the the file *.dfu is already ready to be updated with the bootloader. I already know that there is the program "Dfu file manager", does anyone know how to use it from c...

FAlbe by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What to do if an LPTIM takes too long to wake up STM32L476 from Stop 2 mode for the first time after every reset when LPTIM1 is used as a Timeout wakeup unit?

I am using STM32L476.I want to enter the Stop 2 mode and use LPTIM1 as a Timeout wakeup unit.The code is written such that the LPTIM1 wakes up the MCU from Stop 2 mode after every second. The LPTIM1 takes too long to wakeup the MCU for the first time...

HShah.14 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lin software on STM32F103 - Detecting stop bit errors

I develop an own LIN slave node software stack for the STM32F103RB. This stack has to pass all tests from the LIN Conformance Test (according to ISO 17987-6). This test is a customer requirement.Actually the software and/or the hardware could not det...

fehrlest by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L051C8 EEPROM compiled with initial data

HelloI  would like to write data in internal EEPROM memory during compilation, starting in address 0X08080000. Can you tell me how to do it?I'm using CUBEMX for configuration and export the project to atollic. note: urgent answer.thanksAntonio ​

AG70 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enter and Exit Low Power Sleep Mode?

Hi,I have configured MCU in Sleep Mode, I have Configured SPI,UART and Some GPIO. and also configured Interrupt RTC. I have Wrote entering Sleep mode like,main(){  MX_GPIO_Init(); MX_LPUART1_UART_Init(); MX_SPI1_Init(); while(1) { Disable_Pheripheral...