STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mouse interfacing with STM32F072B Discovery

Hi ..I want to control movements of a robot arm with mouse cursor and buttons connected to STM32F072B discovery board..I am using CubeMx to initialize the peripherals.While in CubeMx i realized that this board has only Usb-device mode(not a host).So ...

asim khan by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC Driver stm32f3xx_hal_adc_ex.c

Dear all, I'm using the driver in object. My application when i use this driver sometime crash. After investigate, i found the reason of these crash in the driver in object.Below an extracted of the driver in object where "my application" should not ...

GBarb by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to de-activate HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_IT()

Posted on April 03, 2018 at 22:56I have a slave device that is monitoring the I2C bus for its address from a master. This was done using the API HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_IT(). This works successfully. My question is - if you want the slave device to st...

Ed Boris by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

SDADC in STM32F373vct6

hello everybody, I'm a 4th years student and now I'm interesting in stm32. I've started a small project which use SDADC of STM32f373vct6. I've read the referrent manual and configure it as described. But I cant get any result to send through USART1. ...

HardFault Exception

Can someone translate this, and dumb it down for me a little please?I am just trying to get my very basic, very simple SPI slave to receive a bunch of bytes from a PC application using interrupts.After receiving the first byte the code goes into the ...

za kia by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos