STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

mcu halt when a Contactor is turned on

i have a an stm32f417vgt6 mcu and its connected with ft800 through 30 cm SPI cable and the ft800 is driving a tft lcd .. the problem is when the mcu turn on or turn off the Contactor the mcu halt .. can you please help me how to detect the prob...

Resolved! Connect STM32F4 with smart card ISO7816

Hi, everybody. My task is to connect STM32F4 discovery Board with Smart Card ISO7816. I don't use interface ST8024CDR only hooked paid directly by the scheme specified in the image:I tried to adapt the Cubex project to STM32F1xx-EVAL. ATR reception d...

0690X000008ANWeQAO.png

STM32F769 Discovery board capturing input on timer 3

I am trying to capture input from an external source. Using CubeMX as a guide, I configured timer 3 like this:/* TIM3 init function */ void MX_TIM3_Init(void) { // PC8 ------> TIM3_CH3 TIM_IC_InitTypeDef sConfigIC = {0}; GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_...

MPlan.7 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toggle Mode of Advanced Timers

Dear AllI am playing with TIM 1 to better understand its functionalities. My tests indicate that in the toggle mode (set through OCxM bits of CCMR): 1) The counter operates in the up-down mode, even if the CMS bits of CR1 are set to 00 (which is for ...

Amir1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How inaccurate is the RTC?

Hello! I wanted to know how inaccurate the RTC is when working with LSI or LSE.Reading from posts and data sheet of the MCU, I saw that LSI is much more imprecise than the LSE. I wanted to know if there was an equation that would allow me to estimate...

Emm1592 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set date and time RTC in main()

Hello, I want to know if it is possible to set date and time of the RTC in the main() function.I'm working with the LSI and I know that is very inaccurate. My idea is to -"re-initialize" (set manually the date and time) the RTC every 1 week for examp...

Emm1592 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels