STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to store a text file in Nucleo?

I am using a Nucleo F429ZI. I have noticed when I plug it in via the debugger, my computer treats it like an external drive (which it calls NODE), where it seems I can store stuff. Is it possible to store a text file in this space generated from my p...

JChan.0 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble triggering TIM2 capture compare from TRC

Hi there, I'm using the STM32H7 and I need to get one of the SAI FS signals to go through a pre-scaler and trigger a capture compare on TIM2 CC3.The only solution for this seems to be to use SAI2_FS_A -> TIM5_ETR1 -> TIM5_TRGO -> TIM8_ITR3 -> TIM8_TR...

Mttjcksn by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SmBus Comm Problem

We need to Smbus Communication to use BQ78350(Texas Instrument) with STM32F051R8T6. We studied the example codes in your website. (https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-smbus.html) But the examples are so complicated to understand. We need t...

SIM900A GSM module with stm32f1

I'm trying to send message to sim900A via the serial port. The AT commands work but the GSM replies with some unwanted text (Previously sent text ) then finally OK. The GSM is supposed to reply what I typed with some prompts and finally OK. The pict...

0690X00000989dUQAQ.png
ASeyo by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to start on 32-bit chips?

Hi, there: I have been a professional embedded programmer - mostly 8051 and 8-bit PICs. Things have not been going well professionally and personally there so I am looking to expand into the growing market of 32-bit chips. However, I found those chip...

Unexpected timers beahavior with DMA

Hello everyone,I'm having really hard times using timers in my project. I am using STM32F401RE with CubeMX and AC6 as workbench. Let's go in order: i have some ADC conversions to perform that are triggered by timer firing, then the converted values a...

MCarp by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels