STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Data Splitting??

Hi,I am using stm32h753, in my design. I am using SAI Peripheral for audio(TAS2770 Ic) with internal synchronization method. In receiving mode ,my configuration of slot is slot 0 | slot1. In transmitting mode, configuration of slot is SAI_SLOTACTIVE_...

Vel by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0 DAC ADC TIM2

Using TIM2_TRGO to trigger DAC. That works.​Now want same TIM2_TRGO also to trigger ADC.Is that possible ?Regards Juergen

JuM by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to have a center (or centre in old english) aligned PWM timer wth a secondary channel that has a delay(phase shifted)? I have seen it done with the standard count up timer but I am struggling to achieve this in center aligned mode.

I am using STM32L4R5ZI. I have setup TIM1 as a slave of TIM2 and have set both to centeraligned mode 3. I am driving the PWM to a frequency of 21kHz. I can get the correct duty cycle and frequency on TIM2 CH1 / CH2 but am struggling to get the correc...

JGrah by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

mpu6050 returns zero, I2C stm32f103

I am working with MPU6050 and STM32f103VE as master. When I wake up the sensor and ask for information it returns 3 bytes of zeroes and the protocol stops working. I only send the communication Part of my code to be more specific:void I2C_interface(v...

Delay in microseconds for stm32l0 cortex m0+

I Wanted to generate the microsecond delay function, I have tried below functions but these are not working, It will be good if someone knows the delay function.static inline void delay_us( uint32_t micros){   micros *= (SystemCoreClock / 1000000) / ...

Resolved! Cannot connect to STM32H753I_EVAL2 board anymore

I know it sounds like a dumb question but I cannot connect anymore to my STM32H753I_EVAL2 (that I've been using extensively for months). I checked the driver in Windows Peripheral Manager. It is properly installed and it shows the same driver DLL as ...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32l073CB internal RTC alarm

Hi,How to set alarm and read the alarm flag?I already write the RTC_ALRMAR = 0x85 to set alarm 5sec and mask sec. But the reading of ALRAF in RTC_ISR was not changed to 1 after it matched 5sec. Can U help me? I already set the RTC value with my homet...

Dprom by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f105 usart interrupt generated only once times.

when program started interrupt is called but its read only one character and repeatedly read same character.most time getting garbage value. RXNE Flag also set. my application is to handle data send by ATMEGA16 in while condition.program: voi...

vivek by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels