STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stereo I2S communication

I am using STM32F103C for mcu and SPH0645 model for microphone.When I connect only one microphone and communicate with I2S it works!then I wanted to do make stereoSo I connected two microphones one with SEL=0 and the other with SEL=1However, WS gives...

JAn.1610 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

WWDG reset failure In the Self Test library

MCU : STM32H743ZTi OS : RTEMS STL: en.x-cube-classb-v2-3-0STL code integrated with RTEMS os plat form and STL test initiated from boot start area. WWDG test is working as expected until RTC and HAL_PWR_EnableBkUpAccess is disable. After enabling the ...

KVija by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F401 ADC not getting all the values

Hi,First time poster here, I have looked around for answers and didn't find anything that could help me. I also tried to reach out to ST but they doesn't want to help and they are throwing me to local suppliers instead.So here's the thing, the ADC is...

0693W000001pdSZQAY.png 0693W000001pdS5QAI.png
SBeno.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to learn how to program a double word

Can anyone help me in understanding each part of the below function?static void FLASH_Program_DoubleWord(uint32_t Address, uint64_t Data){ /* Check the parameters */ assert_param(IS_FLASH_PROGRAM_ADDRESS(Address)); /* What's this? */ /* Set PG bit */...

Labels