STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DAC maximum sampling rate of STM32F407

In AN4566 the maximum sampling rate of the DAC of a STM32F407 is claimed to be 10.5 Msps but I'm not able to get any faster than 7 Msps before it starts to skip samples.The clock of the STM32F407 is set to 168 MHz.TIM8 triggers the DAC via TRGO.DAC1 ...

Willunen by Associate III
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low power mode in STM32l031k6

Hello community,I am trying to use the capture feature on the comparator. I want to use it in low power mode. Right now I have something similar to the logic below:enable capture; //just to say that the capture interrupt is enabled here   while(!capt...

ADSB by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32l432KC RTC and VBAT pin

Good afternoon,I have a stm32l432kc microcontroller on a custom board with two voltage supplies:1) A LiPo battery where I use a regulator to supply 3.3v to power everything and 2) A coin cell battery to only provide power to the RTC within the micro....

Aa.41 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chaining Two 16-bit LP timers

Hi, I have configured two 16-bit general purpose timers in master slave mode and made 32 bit timer to get the time base ranging from micro seconds to minutes. I want to configure two 16-bit LP timers to wake up the system after for specified time ran...

SPI is triggering PWM

Hi,I am using STM32l072CZYx. I am generating the PWM using timer 3 channel 2. But PWM is getting trigger by SPI, PWM is resetting for some time. When I disabled the SPI, I am getting exact PWM. What will be the reason?What can be done to avoid such...

cpc by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting started .

I have the STMf32f469 board , when I try to send a demo to the board it says that I do not have the St link utility ? Shouldnt I have got that with the StmCube install ? Or do I need to download that specifically ?EDIT> Worked with ST link. Although ...