STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Flash memory frequency using QSPI is too slow.

The stm32h747 controls Flash memory using qspi.Flash is using mt25ql256.Write and Read actions have been confirmed.​But the frequency doesn't come out like a data sheet in flash memory.The speed of the QSPI clock is around 1.25Mhz. QSPI  ClockPrescal...

peter81_2-1716258421736.png peter81_3-1716258508094.png
peter81 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L4A6 ADC Sequence Time less than expected

I'm using ADC1 to measure the Temperature Sensor channel and the Vrefint channel. I expect those to vary very slowly and I am in not in a hurry so I am maximizing the sampling time. These are my settings in STM32CubeIDE:It generates the following in ...

CKugl1_0-1715886426768.png CKugl1_1-1715886508737.png
CKugl.1 by Senior II
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32U5A5QJI6Q Power Budget Calculation - Reg

Hi Team.I am reaching out to request assistance with the power budget calculation for the STM32U5A5QJI6Q microcontroller.Specifically, I would appreciate it if you could provide a detailed breakdown of the power consumption under various operating ...

Reinitialization of UART and ADC

Greetings, I am trying to re- initialize the UART port  which i have already initalized with different settings. I Have used HAL_UART_DeInit() before initializing. The problem i face is after the function is run i see the same configuration which i r...

STM32F407 using advanced timer TIM1 in output compare

I have been unsuccessful in using TIM1 in Output Compare mode. I was trying to use the code that works for the general purpose timers but I cannot get it to work with the advanced timer TIM1. I read online that it is because it was an advanced timer ...

jlaufer by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC reread problem

Hi, the charging logic is implemented based on ADC values and I've designed the logic to capture the peak value from the PWM waveform using an oscilloscope. The main logic works fine during the first charging cycle, but when I try to charge for the s...

KOPRO by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hard fault handler

Hello,I am using the STM32U575ZIT6 microcontroller and enabling the TrustZone option. When executing projects, the HardFault handler triggers when switching to the non-secure zone, displaying the message "No source available for <signal handler calle...

Istillaga by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels