STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HAL_UART_Receive doesn't block execution

Helllo,I'm working on the NUCLEO-F722ZE EVB.I want my code to wait for a character to be received from UART 3 and do nothing.This is what I wrote:unibt8_t received_character = 0 ; HAL_UART_Receive(&huart3, received_character, 1,1000) ;From what I und...

skon.1 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to do MODBUS communication over the UART.

I m using Nucleo-f413zh controller. i want to know how we can do the modbus communication over it using UART tx and rx.plzz provide me the basic code of the modbus i m having a modbus library.plzz provide me the any example code of sending or receivi...

AVasi.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G031J6 pin remapping?

Hi there,Has anyone figured out how GPIO pin remapping works on the 8-pin STM32G031J6 chips? The datasheet lists several different pads connected to each pin, and I only see remapping bits for PA9/11 and PA10/12 in the SYSCFG registers. For example, ...

Resolved! STM32H7 option byte programming

Hi,I'm trying to change the boot order of the STM32H745 to gate the M7 core and boot the M4 core.This works fine in ST-Link utility ofcourse.Now I'm trying this in code and this seems to not work.I think the issue is with setting the bit from high to...

Mvan .31 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels