STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Troubleshooting ADC2 on STM32L412KB

Hi,I'm using both ADC's on the STM32L412KB, code is generated used the STM32 Cude with Low Level Drivers.ADC1 works as expected, but ADC2 always reads 0, no matter in which configuration. So I'm assuming it's not a hardware fault, but a configuration...

0693W000005CBx3QAG.png
CLang.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange fault under debugger, Atollic

A strange debugger (?) issue bugs me on Atollic TrueStudio.There's a "main firmware", started by bootloader at default address 08000000.To debug it I just created a default run config in Atollic, which does "monitor reset" before and after load. This...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L476RG Differential ADC functioning as singled-ended

I am working on a project using the STM32L476RG microcontroller and have run into an issue with using the ADC in differential configuration. When using the ADC configured as differential the output from the ADC is the same as if it was configured as ...

0693W000005C3QuQAK.png
Kcloc.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L4R5ZI stucked on polling for adc conversion

Hi, I'm using STM32L4R5ZI nucleo board for my thesis project. But I have a problem doing a very easy thing: read an ADC conversion value. The program do just this: read the value and sends it over usart. The program does this:HAL_ADCEx_Calibration_St...

0693W000005C9fvQAC.jpg

STM32F072C8 Reliability Information for ISO26262 ASIL

I dont want to use the MIL HBK 217 to calculate the MTBF/FIT rate because it will be dreadfully low. Could you please provide the reliability(MTBF/FIT) information for the STM32F072C8 micro? Thank you I need this for an ASIL project that we are wo...

MBrem.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD card class

Hi everybody,With a 4 bits SDIO and stm32f446RE i can read and write data from SD using the FatFs lib, no problem. Ths Sd card is a sanDisk Ultra 8GB (10) MicroSd HC1 class1461. using 512bytes transfers (sector size), the write speed is not so amazin...

papageno by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

If Nucleo only has LD6 glowing, is my board broken?

Working with a Nucleo H743ZI2 board; after connecting the board to an external circuit I think the board was damaged. When connected via the STLink port, the LD6 light remains on and nothing else. I think LD6 indicates overcurrent. Anyone have any su...

JChan.0 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels