STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ADC to DAC problem

Hi guys, I have a problem with ADC conversion I would say. I put sine wave on ADC input and then I just transfer the value to DAC register, but the negative half of the sine wave is clipped. The code is just this ( Inside HAL_ADC_ConvCpltCallback):DA...

0693W000006HJO0QAO.jpg 0693W000006HJNvQAO.jpg
binarybee by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

There seems to be a difference between the system clock immediately after the firmware update and the system clock after the reset (or after power off->on).

Hello. I am using stm32f765 series mcu with iar compiler. A strange thing was caught during development and I left an inquiry.The problem I'm facing seems to be the difference between the system clock right after the firmware is uploaded and the syst...

YKim.5 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI not working with MISO connected to 3V and 0V

I am trying to code SPI functionality to connect with an external 16-bit ADC. The STM32 only receives data from the ADC, so only a MISO and SCLK line, along with a Conversion/CS line is required. I am currently using the 32F072BDISCOVERY board to te...

JAlle.2 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need a counter to count in micro seconds

Hi All,I am using STM32F74xxx.I need to count micro seconds. currently we are using HAL_GetTick(), function but it gives the time in ms.After I searched on google I found some ways to get micro seconds count, and I tried it but no luck.can any one he...

RRajb.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't update GPIOx_MODER register value in STM32H753.

I work with STM32H753 through 3-rd side hardware (Algocraft WN-1 programmer) and have an access to the registers. I try to read/write GPIOJ pins. For this purpose I enabled GPIOJ clock by writing the AHB4 peripheral clock enable register (RCC_AHB4ENR...

LKuri.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2021 STM32 Wish List

Dear Community Members & STM32 fans,Peculiar year it has been, 2020 comes to its end. This is an opportunity to say "Thank you" because:you don't hesitate to bring help to othersyou help us improve our STM32 offeryou have confidence on ST Communityyo...

Resolved! AXI SRAM losing last few writes across reset

it seems that a write to AXI SRAM very shortly before a system reset (via AIRCR) gets lost. I wrote a very short block of code that simply reads a word from 0x24000000, increments it, writes it back, and resets the processor. I can see that the value...

CHead by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels