STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F4 DFP HAL Drivers Compatibility with ARM Compiler 6

Just started to migrate to the ARM compiler 6 and I noticed __weak is incompatible language extension in this version and it needs to be written __attribute__((weak)).In STM32F4 HAL Drivers and almost all of the STM32 MCUs, there are lots of function...

MKari.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer and interrupt triggered by one I/O line?

Hi all,is it possible to use the same GPIO-pin as Timer external trigger and falling edge external interrupt.I'd like to create an application in which a rising edge on a GPIO starts a timer that sets an output for, say 2ms. After this time, another ...

b.a. by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F051r8t6 SPI initialization issue

Hello.I'm trying to use SPI interface in STM32F051r8t6 micro on my STM32F0 discovery board. I got it to send data, but I set data lenght to 8bit, it is sending double that (first 8 is my data, but second 8 bit is always 0x00). When I set it to 4-bit,...

0693W000005A1GZQA0.jpg
fifi_22 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SysClock to 216MHz on STM32F7 using PLL not working

Hi, I am trying to set SysClock to 216MHz using stm32f769xx.hI have no access to MCO pins, so for testing I am trying to blink a led every second. ARR and PSC values to achieve it will confirm if I am to desired SysClock frecuency (Blink led using ti...

RCres.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Send reset with DFU using Cubeprogrammer Api

Hello,I am using STM32 CubeProgrammer Api and I succesfully bootload my STM32H743ZI but it stays in bootloader mode after download, is there any way to ask a reset ?There is a reset function in the dll but it specify that it only works in SWD/JTAG mo...

Quadrature encoder interface timestamping

Hi,I'm using the STM32G474 in dual BLDC driver application.I'm operation the encoder interface at X4 mode. For RPM calculation I would like to time stamp every transition event i.e. encoder count + timestamp.Timers in use: TIM1/8 - PWM, TIM2/3 - hall...

heifetsg by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels