STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stm32h743 random hard fault while reading flash

Hi everyone!i have a custom board with h743vit6 on it when i'm trying to access flash like this:cell_data = * (__I uint32_t *) address;i'm getting random hard faults from time to timeat first everything works fine, but after hard fault happens once, ...

FMC example address confusion

Hi, I've been wanting to understand the reason for WRITE_READ_ADDR offset address used in example codes, below is the snippet, to give some idea what I am talking about.so why 0x0800 ? #define WRITE_READ_ADDR ((uint32_t)0x0800)     for (uwIndex...

Maximum Stable PWM Speed on STM32H7

Hi all,I'm using a 480 MHz STM32H753 uC for a graphics project, and I'm trying to use a very fast PWM signal. I can achieve a 5 MHz square wave that is relatively clean, but when I up that to 10 MHz it's clear that the rise/fall times are too long, a...

SWill.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't run any samples for NUCLEO-L011K4 board

I have a NUCLEO-L011K4 dev board, and unfortunately I can't get any of the sample programs to work. The board doesn't show up on the host machine. I'll walk you through the steps I tried on Windows, but I also on Mac and it didn't work there either:I...

0693W000003BI4jQAG.jpg
ZRatt.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F401RE UART Interrupt

Hello, I'm new to embedded software and I have 2 questions about UART communication.I've coded UART interrupt and have no problem with the transmit function, but the HAL_UART_Receive_IT(&huart2, rx, 10);only read the first byte I passed to the serial...

Kabeone by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External RAM on STM32H743IIT6

I am trying to set up FMC to work with external RAM. The code compiles and works with KEIL, but I am trying to make it work with STM32CubeIDE. The code compiles and runs, but the RAM is not initialized. I copied all of the code, including the .ioc fi...

GGowi.1 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Function for printing values

Hello,I'm working with the NUCLEO-F722ZE EVB on STM32CubeIDE.I want to use the main USB connection to the PC as a UART.The default CubeMX pin configuration already has PD8 and PD9 configured as a UART, so I proceeded with code generation (the auto ge...

skon.1 by Senior
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos