STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Auto WakeUp due to floating of wakeup pins?

We are trying to build MCU application that require wakeup from standby mode using wakeup pins. MCU we are using STM32L412KB and it consists of 2 wakeup pins on PA0 and PA2.As per figure 3 we want to connect PA2 wakeup pin to USB V sense to wakeup us...

JKSah by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C slave is not working in reading and writing

I am using STM32F7508-DK kit and Using I2C as a slave whereas ESP32 is a master, By using HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_IT and HAL_I2C_Slave_Transmit_IT API I am able to do one way communication either read or write, but in my application I required read and...

Is there a difference in startup time between STM32F303 and STM32F407? I am experiencing relatively longer start up time for the STM32F407..

I refer to the attachment. I am using a push button to power on a STM32F303. As soon as the push button is pushed a P channel FET is activated supplying voltage to the STM32F303. As soon as the STM32 starts it activates a pin which takes over activat...

MBooi.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32H750 FDCAN Interrupt lines confused

In the stm32H750 reference munal, I can see the details of fdcan interrupt, mostly by config registers (FDCAN_ILS, FDCAN_ILE ), but I didn't see the illustration about which interrupt signal(like tx complete ) occurs in which interrupt line(line ...

AresINSt by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Real-life UART with DMA using HAL ?

Hello,Is it possible to use uart with dma, so that on idle we also get informed, so that we can read the rx data ?I found no example in hal cube for using UART with DMA in such "real life" scenario, only in simple full buffer fill - which is not prac...

ranran by Senior II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels