STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Does anyone has experiment project to erase and write to Parallel flash . We connected 16 Mega Bytes Parallel FLASH Chip and we are Using FMC interface on STM32H745XI .

Does anyone has experiment project to erase and write to Parallel flash .We connected 16 Mega Bytes Parallel FLASH Chip and we are Using FMC interface on STM32H745XI . Following driver is being used but I could not find and example project to write t...

Binary compatibility between F091 and G0B1 series

Due to dwindling stock levels we need to migrate from a F091 to a G0B1 series microcontroller. To keep compatibility for devices in field(for future firmware upgrades) I was wondering if it was possible to run the same code binary between the two mic...

ABish.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset And Run option not working in keil

I am using custom board with STM32F373C8.IDE- Keil 5.29.STM32Cubemx - 6.2.0STM32F0 Discovery board is used to flash the program into my board.I am trying to write simple LED blinking code. Code works fine.But when I am downloading it to my board it d...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help for CSS on STM32H7 in power-optimized designs

Suggest a STM32H7 running from external clock source on HSE input. CSS is enabled. HSI is disabled due to power consumption issues.What happens if HSE fails?Will CSS start the HSI oscillator before switching to HSI clock source?Thanks for your help!

Mat_ by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can I only use 2 GPIO pins?

I am only able to use 2 GPIO pins with an STM32F767ZI on a Nucleo-144 board. The issue doesn't appear to be with any specific pins, it's just that only 2 pins seem to output any voltage at all.Take this code for example:main.c#include "./headers/stm3...

Starman by Associate II
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wire Bond Lengths Inside BGA

I am working with the stm32f407igh6 and need to account for timing in my layout. I have been unable to find documentation regarding the wire bond lengths inside the BGA. Are all the line lengths in side tis BGA the same length?

LWood.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos