STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Why is STM32F303RET6 not available ?

We created a design with a STM303RET6 (lqfp64) microcontroller. For the first prototype pcb's we need 5 of this type microcontroller. But the problem is that no one can deliver this item (e.g. Farnell, Mouser etc). They don't give any explanation why...

PTilm.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up ADC in scan mode - callbacks not working

Hi,I'm having some hard time setting up my STM32F303RE Nucleo board for using the ADC.What I want to achieve is...scanning 10 sensors (each connected to a GPIO pin on ADC2) in sequence three timestransferring the data using DMA to a buffergetting cal...

NRumm.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4R5AG fast mode I2C with 4MHz PCLK

Hi,I'm using the STM32L4R5AG MCU with 4MHz MSI clock.I want to use I2C in fast mode (400kHz).The PCLK for I2C is also 4MHz from the MSI directly (in my application, I don't want to use a PLL).In CubeMX for 4MHz PCLK, if I select fast mode, the TIMING...

K-.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI TxRx callback processing

I have a Pi that sends data to the MCU via SPI. I have the SPI running in DMA circular buffer mode on the MCU. In the TxRx callback, the data from the Pi is processed, and then the motors are turned ON/OFF, etc. This works, however, each time the Pi ...

defining the clocks based on HSE in STM32F407

Hello, i am building the clock setting based on HSE in STM32FG14 using the link bellow.1.At first i am setting the 16th bit of the CR register of RCC and wating till 17th bit will be ready2.enabling power3.voltage regulator setting4.FLASH ACR setting...

Nbkjh.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels