STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2C DMA with FIFO

Hello,I am reading data from a motion sensor but I would like to save processor resources as much as possible. I want to implement I2C with DMA support.Presently I have external interrupt (EXTI) from sensor which signalize that data in FIFO are ready...

zexx86 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to interrupt another interrupt?

This is a fairly high-level question... but just wondering whether the NVIC system is capable of interrupting an interrupt when one of higher priority comes in? Can someone point me to information on this?Thanks,Doug Burrell

DBurr by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Supplying voltage on VBAT pin on STM32F469I-DISCO

Hi everyone, I am currently working on a project working on a STM32F469I-DISCO. I would like to be able to use the embedded RTC as well as the backup SRAM. I have seen on the schematic that the VBAT pin is tied up to the 3.3V. Is there a way to still...

NKieg.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discrepancy chip marking vs product/chip ID ? My chip marked STM32F100V8T6B give a productID 0x414, while I expected 0x420. Have I received a batch of chips with an incorrect marking?

According to AN2606 rev 14, pid 0x414 mean high-density device, pid 0x420 mean medium-density device. We just bought 500 STM32F100V8T6B. They are deployed in an existing modular product that programs the uC in-situ. The program relies on the PID to ...

BNoss.1 by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refactor ignores header files. Why?

When I refactor a global variable or function from its definition in a source file, all instances are replaced except the declarations in the header files.Attempting to refactor from the header file achieves nothing. The new name is immediately repla...

AT38 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F072-EVAL- In this I am using given UART Example with Board in STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.11.0 firmware. I am using RealTerm to check UART communication. ON Real Term I am receiving Garbage Character, I tried by changing baud rate but no correct response.

STM32F072-EVAL- In this I am using given UART Example with Board in STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.11.0 firmware.I am using RealTerm to check UART communication.ON Real Term I am receiving Garbage Character, I tried by changing baud rate but no correct response.

SDwiv.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels