STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I want to generate 4 phase pwm for interleaved buck converter with independently controllable duty on each channel. I am using stm32f103 series mcu. I want to know if its possible with this micro controller .

I am told by that configuring a timer as master and others as slaves can generate multiphase pwm . but I cant figure out how exactly to set the configuration. I am aware its possible in few of the advanced MCU with HRTIM. But I want to use stm32f103 ...

Arg.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

When will I get more info about this STM32U5 chip?

I've just noticed this upcoming STM32U5 - it looks amazing - and in LQFP48 package too!. FMAC, DC-offset filter for PDM microphones, inbuilt SMPS regulator. When can I see a Data sheet and reference manual? Mainly interested in seeing more info abou...

gregstm by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 CAN Bus not sending the messages

Dear sirs,I am trying to communicate through CANBUS an F407 and an H757 with external MCP transceivers.The problems I have are:-For the F407, If I set the mode to Loopback, I see with my external logic analyzer that it sends the message in the CAN1_T...

0693W000008zr5NQAQ.png 0693W000008zr53QAA.png
VCasa.3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop mode and peripheral clocks

Hi. I'm looking for guidance on entering and exiting Stop mode. L4, but probably applies more broadly. The RMs explain how to enter it, but I'm unclear on RCC effects.PLL oscillators other than HSI or MSI (depending on family) are disabled and desel...

DOCon.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels