STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

TIM12 CH2 doesn't generate a PWM...

HiUsing CubeMX on a STM32H7B3I I have generated this initialisation function for the TIM12 CH2/** * @brief TIM12 Initialization Function * @param None * @retval None */static void MX_TIM12_Init(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN TIM12_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE E...

EGonc.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429I Discovery USART2 communication over USB

I am trying to communicate with my host machine using my F429I board by utilizing the ST-Link on board and USART2, however through cubeMX setups as well as manual register modification I was not able to get my terminal to display messages printed fro...

SAgaz.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

DMA configuration by MDMA, is it possible?

MDMA presentation reads:(MDMA) "Can be used to prepare data for other DMAs and then set the DMA configuration to start transfers".The first part (prepare data) is clear; however, I cannot figure out how MDMA automatically configures DMA and starts t...

bigfoot by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spi in stm32f303k8

hi,i am using stm32f3 nucleo board in that i am initilization the spi in polling mode but not able to receive and transmit data usin ll driver where as when using hal it working properly

VR.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need a clarification on NRST_MODE functionality

I'm using a STM32G031J6 MCU in my project and i need to use the reset pin as a GPIO. From what i read on the reference manual this can be done by setting the NRST_MODE option bit to 2 (GPIO). However the issue i'm facing is that if the reset pin is h...

LIORI.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels