STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32g474 qspi do not work

when i use HAL_QSPI_Receive() in debug mode, always "internal command error". I found this MODIFY_REG(hqspi->Instance->CCR, QUADSPI_CCR_FMODE, QSPI_FUNCTIONAL_MODE_INDIRECT_READ); will cause the error. but i do not know how to correct。

XCao.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC and PWM won't give out current - Why?

Hi!I'm trying to enable DAC and PWM so they can give out current, but nothing happens. I have tried to connect a simple LED to the pin, but non of the DAC nor PWM pins light up the LED.First of all, here is my init for TIM2, which has PWM enabled.I e...

DMårt by Senior III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN interrupt not fired after one reception of data

In stm32f042g6 CAN rx Interrupt is not fired requently,How i will reset the interrupt flag so it will receice data frequently on interrupt?i am facing FIFO0 overrun error (CAN process is ongoing )How to overcome this error to receive the data frequen...

Ss.61 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MEM_MODE resets to 0x00 e v e r y t i m e (stm32f072)

I want to move the isr vector table to SRAMRelated to this questionI moved my isr vector table to SRAM (linker script)Now i want to aliase the memory addr of 0x0000 0000 to be found in SRAM.In order to do that i believe i need to change the bits from...

0693W00000BblMRQAZ.png
Javier1 by Principal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am using STM32H7A3 Nucleo Board. I am using HAL_UART_Transmit() to transmit UART data and HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_DMA() for receiving data.

Is  the below calls are required between every transmit and receive call, if we are using DMA? if(HAL_UART_DeInit(&UartHandle) != HAL_OK) {  Error_Handler(); }   if(HAL_UART_Init(&UartHandle) != HAL_OK) {  Error_Handler(); }Please give a clarificat...

JJoy.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels