STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! How to detect STM32F417 MCU reset source

I try implement a function to detect how the MCU start from, reset from watchdog or hardfault or recycle power.Watchdog reset, if the code goes to dead loop, it will trigger WD, but I have no good idea how to capture it.Recycle power, I can use PVD_I...

New.Fish by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power Supply Scheme capacitor STM32F030

Hello, the datasheet of STM32F030C8 say to use 100nF and 4,7uF capacitor. I have a doubt about the type of this 4,7uF capacitor. I have to use a ceramic, tantalum ou electrolytic? If I use a ceramic, this need a specific model or any ceramic capacito...

0693W00000APuBjQAL.jpg 0693W00000APuCmQAL.jpg
Rogerio by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NucleoL476 and FFT ARm lib

hello all, I try to use the arm lib to make a FFt but I d'ont understand it well and so I can't. I need some help on it.first, I make a acquisition of a signal (form a generator).the signal is at 30KHz. I sample with the STM32 at 1MHz. I use a DMA to...

Seth1er by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reliably reading the CAN bus Rx FIFO overrun flag

Hi all:I have an STM32F407 and I am trying to implement a CAN bus software driver.I want to know if there has been a Rx FIFO overrun, which would mean that the firmware is too slow and is not seeing all received messages. Each hardware Rx FIFO can on...

Diez.R. by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F205/07/15/17 Cross-Compatibility Inquiry

Hello,I am currently utilizing STM32F205xxxx chips on several board designs, but may need to transition to other chips within the STM32F207/15/17 family due to procurement issues. I wanted to confirm the pin-to-pin, hardware, and software compatibili...

FAl-H.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Factory default value of FLASH_OPTR

Hello,I would like to know the behavior of the BOOT0 pin on a factory fresh STM32G474 device. I'm wondering if I can use PB6 as a general input without causing side effects if the flash option register is at factory defaults. The reference manual sh...

I use HAL_FLASH_Program to program my internal flash, but it takes too much time, I program about 90kbytes, it will take about 90 seconds. Is there any faster way to program stm32l072.

my pagesize is 256 bytes, and 90k is about 351 pages  for(i = 0; i < pages; i++)  {    W25qxx_ReadPage((uint8_t *)u32_databuf, EXT_FLASH_ADDR_APP_START + i,0, w25qxx.PageSize);    ProgramInternalFlash(APP_BASE_ADDR + i * w25qxx.PageSize, u32_databuf,...

ZXiao.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello! I am trying to interface IC max7219 (Serial interfaced led driver) with STM32F401RE through SPI communication.I am finding irregular functionality in logic analyser.Please help

Hello! I am trying to interface IC max7219 (Serial interfaced led driver) with STM32F401RE through SPI communication.I am finding irregular functionality of SPI enable (CS ) is active high when communication is happening & also MOSI data is incorr...

0693W00000AOUXIQA5.png 0693W00000AOUXSQA5.png
Nchun.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels