STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H725RG Maximum ADC Clock Rate in 16-bit Mode

I was reading this application note which lists maximum clock rates for the ADC on the STM32H7 for the various packages at different resolutionshttps://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/dm00628458-getting-started-with-the-stm32h7-series-mcu-16b...

KYin.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use LPTIM for the period measure.

I've clear (or at least I think so) how to use the timers (TIM), with "Input capture direct mode", in order to measure a period of one input pulse, but I don't understand how to do the same measure with the low power timer (LPTIM). The LPTIM associat...

FRest.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read data correctly from NEO-6M GPS module?

Hi.I am trying to read data from the GPS module using USART1 and then send to to a serial monitor through USART2. It ended up not printing the information correctly on the serial monitor. (I have tried to connect the GPS module to a FTDI module direc...

0693W00000D1pAQQAZ.png
M7890.1 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cannot obtain any design resources regarding PFC/DPS, st-pld, st-wds, which neither provides open source code nor can I visit www.biricha.com.

I am designing PFC & DPS using STM32G474, I also bought a NUCLEO discovery kit, but I cannot obtain any design resources regarding PFC/DPS, st-pld, st-wds, which neither provides open source code nor can I visit www.biricha.com. And I believe www.bir...

HXU.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Logins Broken By New Password Rules

There doesn't seem to be anywhere to post issues with the forum itself?I couldn't login this morning - the site kept saying my password was wrong.I know that it wasn't wrong, because I copy it from a password manager.So I had to do a password reset.T...

SWD Data Trace timestamp 0

Hi there,when I try to log my ADC data with the SWD Data Trace I can see every write access to my variable but the timestamp becomes 0 after the fourth sample. Attached is a screan shot to show what I mean. After quite a while the <cycles> tap switch...

0693W00000D2XUAQA3.png
LGard.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels