STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2C commands to LCD

I am learning this new 32-bit from my 8-bit world as well as new IDE on top of re-learning C. So be gentle....I am trying to use the CubeIDE to talk to an I2C LCD. I am following a tutorial but the LCD does not respond at all.Some of the code below...

SScot.3 by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 UART on android

How to connect to UART via USB on android device? Do I need some driver on android device?​Stm32L432KC nucleo​

oeliks by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fast Timer Interrupt Distrupts My Program

I need to achieve fast interrupts because I'm making integration from accelerometer and gyroscope datas in my code. And when I set a timer interrupt frequency to 2.5ms code get stuck. But when I increase timer frequency to 25ms it works just fine. ...

IAtam.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

We would appreciate your support to provide us with the current lifecycle status (e.g., Active, NRND, to be discontinued (LTB), Obsolete, Custom) for this part (STM32F107VCT7TR).

Greetings,SiliconExpert is contracted by Cicor Technologies Ltd to work with their suppliers for accuracy and compliance purposes.We would appreciate your support to provide us with the current lifecycle status (e.g., Active, NRND, to be discontinued...

[STM32F3] HSE crystal selection, confused by AN2867

I'm trying to select a suitable HSE and size the capacitors + resistor for it following the procedures laid out in AN2867, but I can only reach a "not compatible" result even with the example values used in there (the different stages are done for di...

Jopj by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L412 RAM Issue

Hello Folks,Im working on STM32l412kb uc (40 kb RAM Size) .My code uses 32kb of data still we have 8KB RAM.But there is one issue with our results i.e stack size overflow we dont get desired output that is only due to stack size overflow.We also o...

PM.4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F072RB discovery board The STM32 in slave mode is to be used to read sensor data at every 2 second interval by an ESP8266 master through I2C. I am using the HAL library for this.

The I2C interrupts were enabled and HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_IT() and HAL_I2C_Slave_Transmit_IT() functions were called. The slave can receive and transmit the data only once and then it pulls the SCL line low disabling further communications. I have tr...

SD.7 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels