STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Modbus RTU crc calculation- STM32F407

Hi everybody,First, I'm sorry for my poor English.I'm using STM32F407VET6 and I want to calculate 16bit CRC of Modbus RTU. Can anybody help me how I can use hardware CRC of the STM32F407? Is it possible to use hardware crc for modbus rtu? Or should I...

mh2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F401VC board demo

Hi,Can someone has STM32F401 discovery board to verify the Accelerometer functionality please?​Actually I want to extend the accelerometer functionality for another application.But sadly the accelerometer LSM303DLHC is not working in new application....

Unable to adjust RTC or TAMP backup registers on STM32U585QIIbQ, any suggestions? I haven't seen any details in documentation as to why, and have been trying things for a few days.

I have tried the HAL without success - It seems to hard fault when initializing RTC.I have privilege disabled, and trust zone disabled,Unable to access any RTC or TAMP registers.Here is a minimal example of code, including the snippets of misc things...

Labels