STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 won't communicate with PC via USB

I've purchased an LRWAN2 kit for an upcoming ST workshop, and I wanted to make sure I can set the RF band, etc. when the time comes.I've followed the setup instructions in UM2587 rev 2, the "Getting Started" guide, and I get the following power and s...

SHers by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f412 i need much more clock speed!!

hello every one. im running something that needs high clock speed. actually i want to create picture with some moving LEDs. i have 75MHz on gpio but its not enough. i just know its possible. im using register codes. im using boolean array for image d...

Mesl.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L0+: The RTC-Wake-Up_timer with __WFE()-sleep-entry delivers two wake ups instead of one wake up. And this consumes more power then needed.

__WFI():  (Wake up by Interrupt):leads to a one wake up as expected but swallows some interrupts if more interrupt sources are simultaneously produce interrupts. The understanding of this behavior costed me a lot of time.       __WFE():  (Wake up by ...

FEber.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I use disabling of certain low-power timer (LPTIMx) by clearing the ENABLE bit in the LPTIM_CRx register safely if no interrupts from LPTIMx are used to wake up MCU from Stop mode?

Clarification: Can I be sure that the case in Errata sheet ES0491 "Device may remain stuck in LPTIM interrupt when entering Stop mode" never occurs for certain LPTIMx if no interrupts within it are used to wake up MCU from Stop mode and disabling of ...

STM32G4 flash write/erase

I'm quite confused. The RM0440 states: "Note that read-while-write capability (or RWW) is only supported when the dual-bank architecture is active. This enables programming or erasing one bank while executing code from the other bank." Okay, for me, ...

BMcK by Associate III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32L452 HAL_SD_WriteBlocks_DMA without irq response

It is the problem about the dma driver of stm32L452's sdmmc1.ide: cubeideboard: NUCLEO-L452REconfig: sdmmc1 with dma , sd 4bit, without rtossdmmc1 dma config : 1. {sdmmc1 both(rx and tx) : dma2_channel_4} or 2. {(sdmmc1_rx : dma2_channel_4) and (s...

Cchn.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels