STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32f429 shortage

Hello everyone ; I dont know if this is the right place to write ; we are using stm32f429 in our products we use about 20K / year . we are doing the plan for the next year we are getting a long ..very long shippng dates like 80 weeks ! even now we...

Hector_06 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Trouble with SDCARD - SDMMC_FLAG_RXOVERR

I'm attempting to connect an adafruit SD card reader via SDIO to a Nucleo L476RG.I'm reading through the source code to do a test of the basic read/write functions.Initialization and getting card info is successful. if (HAL_SD_Init(&hsd1)!=HAL_OK){...

STM32L071x8 GPIO configuration as analog input or input

Hello,what is the difference between configuring GPIO pins from software and leave as default(no code). does it have an impact on other register settings that are not being set/clear in default configuration. because I am having a problem when I leav...

DRamo.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! There seem to be a mismatch in the STM32H747 documentation: The 176 pin version should have an VDDDSI pin, but it's missing in the pin definition and in the pinout. Is it a typo?

According to the STM32H747xI/G datasheet, the STM32H747IG has a VCAPDSI pin, but no VDDDSI pin at all.I'm sure i get something wrong here, because without VDDDSI pin, the VCAPDSI pin would be a miraculous source of energy! But seriously: do i have to...

AHoll.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

AT commands via UART, STM32F4 -- ESP8266

Hello everbody!Im new to the STM32 platfor, and i want to learn about it. For a personal project i want to make de device that tracks a crypto valuta. Just for fun.I have a ESP8266 with the AT firmware, and I could send commands via FTDI using putty....

Sde K.1 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does STM32G07 have bit banding?

On this site:https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/arm-32-bit-microcontrollers/arm-cortex-m0-plus.htmlit says that STM32G0 have bit banding, other sites state that Cortex M0 and M0+ don't have bit banding, also I can't find a define of SRAM_BB_BASE an...

Resolved! STM32F0 HAL_CAN_ActivateNotification guide

I am trying to set up a hal can receive interrupt. After thorough googling, I found that HAL_CAN_Receive_IT is deprecated and that I should now be using HAL_CAN_ActivateNotification with a callback function. Unfortunately no one describes how to do t...

Iviti.1 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

For what reason can UART RX interrupt freeze ?

Hi all,In the past, I've used HAL_UART_Transmit() with HAL_UART_Receive_IT() which freeze RX interrupt in case of RX interrupt while TX is still processing (see https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000AhPrkRSQS/haluarttransmit-with-haluartreceiv...

Thomas LB by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels