STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ADC VREFINT value not accurate?

Hi!MCU: STM32L433VCTCubeMX, HAL12bit ADCADC clock is 250kHz637,5 cycles on every channelVREFBUF is disabledVDD is 3V3I'm currently trying to measure VREFINT and "compare" it to the value stored in the flash, to get accurate ADC measurements. The stor...

Resolved! Flash Loader Demonstrator cannot open port

I have a Win10 notebook computer. When I run the Flash Loader Demonstrator, it correctly finds the com port being used (the only one) but when I click 'Next' it always says ​"Cannot open the com port, the port may be used by another application". Thi...

MBeal.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDIO fail to run over freq > 2MHz

Hello Everyone !I am using 4bit SDIO over STM32 F4 Nucleo board (STM32F412ZG).I am facing issue when running higher SDIO_CK clock.When I use smaller 'Div' value (higher freq), it does not produce correct clock and in stead produces very small clock i...

YMant.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CubeMX / STM32L476 / NAND Flash

I'm trying to experiment with a NAND flash connected to a STM32L476VG and I'm using CubeMX to set everything up. No matter what I do, I cannot get CubeMX to show me a NAND flash as an option for the FMC. The options are LCD, Muxed NOR and Muxed PSRAM...

MNesd.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 nucleo won't work in USB OTG FS

Posted on November 07, 2017 at 10:49Hello,I am working on a STM32H743 – NUCLEO 144 and need to use OTG_FS device only option in CDC mode.I generated a project using the stm32cubeMX and have defined: SYS – Time bases : TIM1USB DEVICE – class f...