STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32G0x1 RM0444 errors for the FDCAN peripheral

Hi,I have another round of corrections for the DS13560 and RM0444 documents, i.e. the STM32G0B1RE datasheet and the STM32G0x1 reference manual.On the datasheet page 35, chapter 3.26, the RAM reserved for the FDCAN module is specified as 1-Kbyte where...

Kraal by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 0.5 MSPS external ADC

Hello,I want to use a STM32F7 to retrieve ADC measurements from an external ADC over SPI (16-bit read operation to retrieve the measurement). In theory, it should be possible.My question is: how can I retrieve the measurements minimizing the host pro...

Stabilo by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am currently using a STM32G081b eval board with a STM32G474QE MCU I am using the demoucpd example code modded to supply power and display?

Currently have the code working on most laptops and tablets I have tested to provide power along with display. However currently testing on a windows surface tablet and its doing strange things please attached cfg fie. Any ideas or help would be very...

NApps.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0 Nucleo DMA Question

I use nucleo-g071rb board. I want to read Infrared datas via IR Led and send it to another IR receivers with different IR Led. For purpose I used timer2's channel 1 with input capture direct mode. I used dma here to see datas. I have a problem with d...

fozen.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use FMAC only with CMSIS (STM32G474RE)?

Hi! I need to use FMAC peripheral without any HAL or LL. So, according to RM0440, and AN5305 i`ve got code that works just fine for FIR and IIR filters, but only with coefficients that less than 1. For example, i divided both A and B coeffs by 4 and ...

Resolved! Suggestion regarding FOTA with stm32f405 and gsm module.

Hello,I wanted to know some suggestion regarding a project, and adding FOTA support in it.The project is stm32f405 based and it configures the gsm module as a server and one can make request and get response using https request.I wanted to update the...

Manny by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nested the same Interrupt on STM32F446RC

Hello community,It is possible that an interrupt will be nested over itsef?I mean, I have one interrupt EXTI0_IRQHandler() and inside the interrupt I am waiting an event that requires the execution of the same interrupt. I read the PM0214 and it is s...

VAlar.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels