STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

For ADC input, my input signal is sinusoidal with no DC, that is, it has positive and negative value. Is it possible to convert a negative value without problem?

In the document, the input level is limited by Vref+ and Vref-. But Vref- seems to be tied to GND in general, which implies a negative value cannot be converted without problem.Can Vref- be connected external -5V or -3.3 V for handling a negative val...

JKim.81 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 SPI slave mode doesn't transmit properly

I am using an STM32G030C8T6 as an SPI (Slave device) which receives characters from a Raspberry pi (Master device), receiving works perfectly! no problems there, however when i try to send data from STM32 to Pi, it seems that the STM32 gets stuck for...

NNida.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L151CBT6 as SPI Slave: HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive sends Bytes of an 64 Array twice or more often but in correct order while HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA works just fine.

In my setup the STM32L151CBT6 is configured as slave of a PLD Master. To test the correct functionality I set up an 64 Byte Array ([0x00, 0x01, 0x02, ..., 0x64) which is transmitted by the slave during communication. The PLD "asks" for the readback p...

Chrizzly by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Listening" the data received by RX pin on STM32L073RZ

Dear ST Community, I am new to STM32 and I am currently trying to develop a remote control with SMT32L073RZ and Thyone I (Nordic-Based) RF Proprietary module which acts as transreceiver. the communication is through UART.Setup1:Transmitter: Thyone I ...

CAben.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_SPI_ENABLE causes crash/reset on STM32G030J6

I am trying to communicate with an SD card using SPI.I have found a library, that can work on an STM32g031f6, but if I try to do the same on an STM32g030j6, it crashes/resets when it calls the function "__HAL_SPI_ENABLE" in "stm32g0xx_hal_spi.c".I ha...

LMeye.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to convert received uint8_t array to string in stm32 ?

I am receiving data from UART in uint8_t array.I want to convert array to string to work on it:if (Received Data=="Reset") {  resetFunc();  }if (Received Data.substring(0,8)=="ABCDASD"){ Do something }if (Received Data.substring(4,8)=="ABC1234"){ int...

Aabc by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels