STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32G0 backup registers need LSE clock to work?

Hi, I'm wondering if I can use STM32G0 backup registers without needing LSE clock (using only Vbat voltage) or if LSE clock is mandatory for them working.I didn't find a clear answer neither in datasheet nor in reference manual.Thanks in Advance.Silv...

smogn.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

st.com pesters with cookies

Each page on st.com - including the login here - now pesters me with a nonsensical cookies nag (yes, the top option is hidden under the selection bar):Besides being incomprehensible, no matter how many times I click on Save Settings, the same thing j...

0693W00000GWflBQAT.png

SPI slave mode transmission issue.

hi community,currently I am using the STM32H743zit6 board.My query related to the SPI slave mode.To test SPI master and slave mode I am configuring like this.SPI4 is used as Master it always receives data in full duplex mode and MISO is configured a...

Tkuma.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4: SPI output using DMA with LL driver

HiI'm trying to get SPI output working using DMA with the LL drivers. I'm using CubeMX to set up the DMA and SPI and it works perfectly when I use HAL_SPI_Transmit_DMA to initiate the output. However, this is a very slow routine and I want to be able...

PMath.4 by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels