STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! I have an STM32F411RE nucleoboard. I tried to test my delay fnc with input cpature mode. It seems the prescaler not divide the frequency only after overflow of the capture compare register.

Hi everybody!First of all sorry for my language. I just started to learning programming of STM32. My problem is that i made a delay function. I wanted to test it with the input capture mode. I setted the prescaler to 16000 - 1. I wanted to get an 100...

MSzal.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 RTC Fixed to 21st Century?

Hey everyone. During my work with the RTC on the STM32H753, I've noticed that you can't set the century or millenium in the Date Register (RTC_DR). Is this correct?Therefore, I can infer that the hardware is hardcoded to work within the 21st Century,...

Is it possible to automate flashing a STM32?

Hi, I've designed a custom board that has a STM32F411 and a STM32f446 on it. I would like to be able to have customers update the firmware on the boards as easily as possible. Currently, I program the chips using an ST-Link but can also program over ...

CDyer.1 by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

error undefined reference

Good morning when compiling a project to which I added files (.h and.cpp) returns the error of "undefined reference" on a function that is in these files. I also add that I added other files (always .c and.h) of which I called a function without havi...

Icont.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange behaviour with STM32G474QE pin PB4

I use pin PB4 on STM32G474QE as normal GPIO output. The external load is ~20kOhm to GND.There is a strange behaviour after reset without any further initialization:1. It seems to be an internal pullup <10kOhm that drives the output to high2. Another ...

SStor by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels