STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Need External Loader file for STM32H743IIT and MT25TL01G.

Hai,we are using STM32H743IIT6 and External Twin quad spi (MT25TL01G).In our board we have configured (PB6) pin for QUADSPI_BK1_NCSbut in the external loader file(MT25TL01G_STM32H743I-EVAL.stldr) which we have has PG6 pin for QUADSPI_BK1_NCSDue to th...

GMano.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN example for STM32f756 Nucleo doesn't work.

I have two STM32 based development boards and would like to get CAN example (slightly modified) to work with a simple data packet of 2 bytes sent from one board to the other. But I detect no valid CAN frame on the bus.The setup is taken from here:STM...

MC.3 by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Questions regarding using STM32 as a UART "relay"

Hi, our hardware engineer kinda messed up and I'm forced to use an onboard STM32C8T6 and lowball it as a UART "relay", basically UART1 reads whatever that's putting in with likely a buffer of 32 bytes, and immediately sends them out over UART3.The du...

SDRAM Malloc and printf / sinit crash

Hello,I'm using an STM32H743-EVAL2 board, I want to access the LCD screen to draw a PNG image, so I'm using a png library to load the image, and this library use "malloc".Unfortunately the RAM of the H743 is too small for handling large pictures, so ...

CedricB by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos