STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F103C8, How to stop PWM signal?

Hi ST Community.I need your help. I am working on a PWM Proyect, Duty cicle must be change every period, and there is delta time where the PWM must be OFF.I am using a Timer, it fire an interrution and this interruption set a flag to 1 in order to r...

ERABALF by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

i2c1 block with DMA is not working (STM32h743) - when the first transaction is sent from master board to slave board - > the i2c1_event interrupt is triggered and it is stuck in an endless loop.

i've created 2 threads - i2c_tx_dma and i2c_rx_dma which use the HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit_DMA and HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_DMA.I am working with 2 boards of the STM32h74 family:first board-> configured RX DMA on i2c1 block as a slave and activate HAL_I2C...

0693W00000Hno6oQAB.png 0693W00000Hno7rQAB.png 0693W00000Hno81QAB.png 0693W00000Hno8LQAR.png
VKats.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI bank2 <-> s/f memory is possible?

Hello,I have question about QSPI on stm32F446.I want to connect serial flash with QSPI.there are 2 banks on QSPI.When I try to find some example on QSPI, they were all used QSPI bank1 connected to s/f memory. But when I check pin connections on QSPI ...

Tiel by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interfacing Stm32 with NXP controller over SPI.

I want to interface Stm32 MCU with a NXP MCU over SPI protocol.Does anyone have done that before?? If yes can you please tell me how it can be done? I have already used St and nxp mcus separately and now my application requires both of them together....

MGogr.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can the contents of RTC backup register become corrupted in case of VDD power reset while write operation is ongoing (VBAT is present)?

Hello ST Community,I am using RTC backup register of STM32F746ZG for saving some accumulating data.So i'm afraid of situation when i start write operation and in the same time the VDD power is disabled.Couldn't find any information about this, so i a...

Satty by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can H7 GPIO Pullup/Pulldown be activated in Standby?

Bottom of page 299 in the H7 Ref Manual says pretty clearly that "In Standby, all I/O pins are high impedance without pull" except for a few WKUPs and Reset. Okay, this sounds like I'm out of luck for holding peripherals in low power states. But the...

DBonh.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32U5 Regular Command vs HyperBus protocol

I'm looking for some more information when it comes to the STM32 OctoSPI support for Regular command versus HyperBus protocols when it comes to interfacing with an external PSRAM in Memory Mapped mode.We are considering a ISSI OctaRAM part vs HyperRA...

dboles42 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to use Discontinuous mode for ADC injected channel

I'd like to know the difference between injected channel worked on discontinuous mode or not.it seems like the same result. if I have 3 channel to convert triggered by a signal.Sequence length is 3.1st trigger : channel 1 is converterd.2st trigger : ...

rpip.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels