STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Audio spectrum with onboard ADC DMA

How to calculate audio signal from ADC in DMA using FFT to display on LED 10x10. I have STM32F411 DISCOVERY and connected left and right (2 channels) audio from smartphone. I found this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WF4CGKoMas but his code opa...

MRata.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! F401RE Nucleo UART_Printf example produces faulty formatted serial output bytes for ODD parity, but correct for parity NONE and correct when changing settings to 9 bits while receiver is at 8bits.

Hello,During my exploration of the F401RE board, I tried to make the uart_printf example work correctly.Capturing the output of the main MCU via CN3-RX pin to a PicoScope 5440, an CH340 and on board F103 USB interface MCU all lead to the same conclus...

Johi by Senior III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Has anyone transcoded the SHT30 Sensor for STM32L0 or any series? I didn't know how to adapt the I2C pins while exporting the libraries. For example how can I adapt these parts from arduino to stm32?

Has anyone transcoded the SHT30 Sensor for STM32L0 or any series? I didn't know how to adapt the I2C pins while exporting the libraries. For example how can I adapt these parts from arduino to stm32? link with library: https://github.com/Risele/SHT3x...

0693W00000HppaZQAR.png
ZKURT.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to read UART and to hold on rx_data array. when I send "AT" to rf module it returns "OK" , but on my code I cannot receive anything from UART. and help appreciated

uint8_t tx_data[2] = "AT"; uint8_t rx_data[10]; HAL_Delay(1000); while (1) {  HAL_UART_Transmit (&huart1, tx_data, sizeof(rx_data) , 250);  HAL_Delay(500);  HAL_UART_Receive(&huart1,rx_data, 20,1000);  HAL_GPIO_TogglePin (GPIOA, LED_Pin);  HAL_Delay(...

TPiri.1 by Associate II
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multi-Channel I2S Hardware Design on an STM32F413/423

The microcontroller will be doing little else besides some very light processing on the audio data. The I2S source has a single MCK, SCK, WS, and 4 stereo outputs (3 of which will be used), and the I2S source can ONLY function as a master device, le...

EDeYo.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to access and store the CSV file in stm32?

Hello,I am working on Nucleo-H745ZIQ board. I have to interface the DAC to it.And i have to get the data in CSV file .And after that I have to read the file and dump through SPI and generate the waveform.In my board I dont have the SD card .Then usin...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels