STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! CAN Bus 2.0 and CAN bus FD

We have developed our control system around CAN bus 2.0, but we are trying to move up to the H7, and it only has CAN FD. The question is, can CAN bus FD be configured for operating like CAN bus 2.0?

IAgui by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

We intend to use STWBC2-HP in our PCB. We would like to use circuit "Qi single coil, fixed frequency full-bridge, USB powered". However, we could not identify components used. Do you have any schematic with higher detail level of details?

We intend to use STWBC2-HP in our PCB. We would like to use circuit "Qi single coil, fixed frequency full-bridge, USB powered". However, we could not identify components used. Do you have any schematic with higher detail level of details (such as res...

De init peripherals to jump another app

I am writing a code to jump to another application in the flash. In the last step I am initiating peripherals. My question is related if it is sure to de init peripherals without disable the peripheral first. Example: LL_CRC_DeInit(CRC); LL_AHB1_GRP...

JCuna.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIO Analog Mode vs Alternate Function ADC

Hello,I am trying to do a voltage measurement, i know i can use ADC to do it. What a gpio is capable of when it is configured as Analog Mode? Can it measure voltages? or Can it trigger an interrupt if a defined threshold exceeds?I need a clarificatio...

How to clear the SPI RX FIFO (register mode)

Hi all, I have an issue. I need to see the Slaves free space, for that, I am reading the slave's Empty space, and based on the results I send the data points which needed. but I am having a big issue. it always has a one execution cycle delay. For ex...

Roshan by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG_LP multiple channel ADC

I am working with BlueNRG LP.I am acquiring 3 channels:ADC_VINP0 (PB3)ADC_VINM0 (PB2)BATTERY.I used and modified example of the "BlueNRG-LP Navigator" ADC_DMA.I read ADC_VINP0 and the batteries but ADC_VINM0 not work!! ( I used STEVAL-IDB011V1 and i ...

Hi im working on stm32l072cbt6 micro controller im trying to read the adc value on channel1 in polling method i generated the code using stm32 cube ide,the issue is that always i could not se any variation in the adc raw values and my code is as below,

void MX_ADC_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN ADC_Init 0 */   /* USER CODE END ADC_Init 0 */   ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sConfig = {0};   /* USER CODE BEGIN ADC_Init 1 */   /* USER CODE END ADC_Init 1 */ /** Configure the global features of ...

NJP.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels